Cross Road has a full time Activity Director for each area. Residents are allowed to choose their own level of involvement in the community.
Regularly scheduled weekly and monthly activities include: Day trips on our 25-passenger coach bus or our 14-passenger mini-coach bus, Dinner Outings, Shopping at Wal-Mart, Walking Club, Exercises, Devotions, Bible Study, Country Rides, Church Services on Sunday, Entertainment, etc.
- Residents enjoy a round of noodleball
- Residents on a camel visit outing
- Alzheimer residents enjoy a ride on a golf cart
- Alzheimer residents enjoy a round of UNO
- Residents take part in an exercise class with the Activities Director