Alzheimer's Assisted Living Care Center
The Alzheimer's Care Center is a specially designed area, which offers a safe and secure environment that is at the same time "dementia" friendly. The furnishings are pleasant yet practical and the surroundings allow residents freedom of movement without encountering obstacles or entering restricted areas.
All exit doors are magnetically locked, which allows residents freedom of movement and a sense of independence. Our 24 hour video monitoring system gives added security.
A well-trained and qualified staff provides professional and compassionate care to our residents. The Alzheimer's Care Center incorporates a number of innovative features designed to meet specialized needs of Alzheimer's residents. The Cross Road Alzheimer's Care Center is the assisted living alternative for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or related memory disorders.
- An Alzheimer's resident reminisces about a tractor they also once had
- An Alzheimer's resident enjoys the garden
- An Alzheimer's resident enjoys looking at one of the many murals in the Care Center
- An Alzheimer's resident enjoys looking at a painting in the Care Center
- Alzheimer's residents gather in the activity room for some social time
- Alzheimer's residents enjoy a round of UNO
- Alzheimer's residents enjoy a ride on a golf cart
- Alzheimer's residents enjoy a puzzle
- Our memory brick and meditation area outside our Alzheimer's Care Center
- A resident gets her blood pressure checked
- A caretaker and Alzheimer's resident tend to the garden