Assisted Living Memory Care Center
The Memory Care Center is a specially designed area, which offers a safe and secure environment that is at the same time "dementia" friendly. The furnishings are pleasant yet practical and the surroundings allow residents freedom of movement without encountering obstacles or entering restricted areas.
All exit doors are magnetically locked, which allows residents freedom of movement and a sense of independence. Our 24 hour video monitoring system gives added security.
A well-trained and qualified staff provides professional and compassionate care to our residents. The Memory Care Center incorporates a number of innovative features designed to meet specialized needs of Memory Care residents. The Cross Road Memory Care Center is the assisted living alternative for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or related memory disorders.
- A Memory Care resident reminisces about a tractor they also once had
- A Memory Care resident enjoys the garden
- A Memory Care resident enjoys looking at one of the many murals in the Care Center
- A Memory Care resident enjoys looking at a painting in the Care Center
- Memory Care residents gather in the activity room for some social time
- Memory Care residents enjoy a round of UNO
- Memory Care residents enjoy a ride on a golf cart
- Memory Care residents enjoy a puzzle
- Our memory brick and meditation area outside our Memory Care Center
- A resident gets her blood pressure checked
- A Caretaker and Memory Care resident tend to the garden